Saturday, February 2, 2008

My goal from Medi 506

Hi! My name is Zugehy Roman. Currently I am a pre-school teacher in Newark. This is my 5th year working in a pre-school setting. I am working towards my M.A.T. IN P-3. The purpose of taking this class, is because is a requirement. I think that by the end of the semester i would be able to become a better teacher in the classroom by helping my students to how to choose a game, i would learn more about what's right and wrong. I also would be able to understand the purpose of a lot of games. After listening to Dr. Dana i feel more comfortable in the class, because it's sound like is a very interactive class and it has a lot to offer. Mymain objective from this class is to practice what i learned through the semester. I think that now i would enjoy to search for video games and buy them for my class and my son. Also as a parent, i think that i would enjoy helping my child to become a better player, and would be able to assist him and to teach him about games and how to choose a good game.

No comments: